When hunting with us, not only can you expect an exciting hunting adventure, but a fun and enjoyable experience.
When arriving to Mexico at Hermosillo, Sonora, you will be personally received by us, Luis Felipe and Ricado Camou. Our staff will then guide you and make sure you enjoy every minute of your trip. You’ll get to know everyone and feel instantly at home when settling in our ranch house. Along with a beautiful view, our accommodations combine comfort, entertainment and tasty meals, all in a friendly environment.
We provide each hunter with a personal car, driver and guide. Then we will take you about 30 to 90 minutes away from the city to exclusive hunting areas. During the afternoon you will enjoy the very best of Mexican food accompanied by music and fun. And after a wild and exciting adventure, we take our hunters for a ride at the city and a relaxing day at our beautiful beaches.
Mule Deer Hunting Sonora Mexico
1. Rifle .270-.300 caliber. Should be sited in at 300 yards, you can be shooting anywhere from 50 to 400 yards. Shooting sticks if you have them.
2. Optics: 10-42 binoculars are good for glassing. If you have spotting scope and tripod bring them. Also a laser range finder really helps.
3. Weather, it can run from as low as the high 20´s-30´sin the AM to up to the 80´s in the afternoon.
4. Clothing: A warm weather jacket, vest, watch type cap, warm gloves, face mask or balaclava and thermal tops and bottoms. Boots, if you have 200-400 gr thinsulate it helps ward off cold feet in the AM. Light rain gear as it has been known to rain. Hunting shirts, pants, camp clothes, shoes etc.
5. Sun glasses, sun screen, chap stick (very dry climate) dopp kit, medicines etc.
6. Camera, books, kindle etc. charges for electrical devises.
7. Flash light and head light, extra batteries, knife, leatherman, etc.
8. A soft gun case is great for transporting you gun between ranches and on the ranch.